Untangling the Unknown
So your lawyer and beneficiaries won't have to.
You know you need a Will. It's just one of those things that nags on your to-do list for weeks, months and yes, years. We know and completely understand that estate planning is not one of those exciting topics to think about so we've tried to make the process as easy as possible. Just 3 easy steps to make this as painless now as possible, so it's not as painful later:
- One of our North Vancouver or Gastown lawyers will meet with you for about 45 minutes to an hour to gather as much personal and financial information about you as possible so that we are in the best position to figure out what you need and to provide you with the legal advice that goes with it.
- We will then draft the custom documents that you decide on and we go back and forth until it is settled (our flat rates usually include 2-3 rounds of amendments).
- We meet for a short meeting to sign the documents properly so that they are binding.
We want you to have the options you need to make the decisions that are important to you now, so that there is no confusion or uncertainty for the ones that you love most.
Lifetime or Incapacity Planning
- Powers of attorney
- Representation agreements
- Living wills
- Committee Applications (for those who are no longer capable of managing their own affairs but did not appoint a power of attorney)
- Life insurance trusts