We're the Vancouver Real Estate Lawyers focused on you.
So you can check the other 17,000 things off your to-do list.
Whether you are first-time home buyer, seasoned investor, moving for the 5th time or downsizing, buying and selling real estate is not something that you do everyday. But, we do.
Buying, selling or refinancing a property is one of the biggest financial transactions that you will make in your life. You should have a real estate lawyer in North Vancouver and Gastown to look after the details of your deal so you don't have to worry. We work closely with your North Vancouver real estate agent and lending specialist or mortgage broker to ensure we're all on the same page and making sure your interests are taken care of in the most efficient way possible.
The lawyers at Paperclip Law are the Vancouver real estate lawyers who can help you with:
- Buying or selling a house, condominium, bare land or cabin (freehold, strata, leasehold, undivided interests)
- Buying or selling a commercial property
- Getting a new mortgage from a financial institution or private lender (refinancing)
- Drafting contracts of purchase and sale for private purchases or sales (if you don't have a realtor)
- Assisting with subject removal process by reviewing documents such as title, strata minutes, disclosure statements (with your realtor)
- Drafting and executing trust declarations
- Construction loans
- Independent legal advice
If you’re not sure or have a question about real estate law in Vancouver, North Vancouver, North Shore or Gastown, then call or email us and we’ll take you through this process step by step. You’ve spent a long time saving up for your Vancouver real estate, so pick a Vancouver real estate lawyer to take care the details.