We untangle the unknown so your beneficiaries (and the government) won’t have to.
You know you need a Will. It’s just one of those things that nags on your to-do list for weeks, months and yes, years. We know and completely understand that estate planning is not one of those exciting topics to think about so we’ve tried to make the process as easy as possible. Just 4 easy steps to make this as painless now as possible, so it’s not as painful later:
- We set up an appointment.
- We meet.
- We draft, amend and finalize.
- We meet and sign.
We want you to have the options you need to make the decisions that are important to you now, so that there is no confusion or uncertainty for the ones that you love most.
Lifetime or Incapacity Planning
- Powers of attorney
- Representation agreements
- Living wills
- Committee Applications (for those who are no longer capable of managing their own affairs but did not appoint a power of attorney)
- Life insurance trusts
- Acting as executor or trustee in your will or trust
- Acting as an alternate executor or alternate trustee in your will or trust (just in case you need some back-up)
It will either cost a little now or a lot more later. Why not knock it off your to-do list now?