Business in BC
PAPERCLIP LAW: VANCOUVER’S CORPORATE LEGAL EXPERTS
Is it time to take your business to the next level and incorporate? Congratulations! Whether you’ve experienced a recent boom or have simply reached the final stage in your initial model, incorporating can be one of the best ways to prepare your company to make the leap to the big leagues. In addition to perks like tax benefits, incorporation also can also protect you as an owner by removing your personal liability. If you’re ready to make some serious power moves and tackle the market like never before, Paperclip Law is here to help!
IT’S TIME TO LEAVE YOUR MARK
Incorporation is one of the most important moments in any business’ growth, but for many proprietors, it can often feel overwhelming. With the right help on hand, you’ll be able to reap the full benefits of your business becoming a separate legal entity from its owners and directors. This gives you greater freedom and personal security by removing your personal liability from the business and allows your company to gain access to the benefits associated with being a separate corporation, including:
- Greater flexibility when it comes to paying shareholders and filing taxes
- Better financing and grant options
- Access to small business deductions and lifetime capital gains exemptions
- Stock options for employee retention
- Accommodate growth with investors, venture capitalists or other shareholders
- Simplified ownership transfers should you choose to sell, retire, or leave the company, and more.
No matter what your future plans for growth and development are, incorporation is the first step in the right direction, giving you plenty of space and resources to take the market by storm!